$ sudo apt install docker.io
Now type sudo docker to verify the docker installation
$ sudo docker
1) Run this command to download the current stable release of Docker Compose:
$ sudo curl -L "https://github.com/docker/compose/releases/download/1.29.1/docker-compose-$(uname -s)-$(uname -m)" -o /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
2) Apply executable permissions to the binary:
$ sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
3) Test the installation.
$ docker-compose --version
1) Add in the host entry with your current IP address.
2) Edit your host registry file
3) Now export the variable in root shell by typing "export SCAN_URL=http://cdefense.local" to point to the local version.
sudo suexport SCAN_URL=http://cdefense.local
4) After this, bring up the docker-compose.yaml file (Provided to you via email) by typing.
5) All services will start and the Web Interface will be deployed. You can verify by opening in your browser and type "http://cdefense.local".